Wednesday 11 January 2012

I sell Jewellery !!!!!!

I have been told by a customer that a couple of local jewellers seem to be wrongly informing people that i only work on a commission basis and no longer sell jewellery to the general public, this is a fabrication and total mischief, it is a very poor way of behaving and is a sad reflection of how certain people resort to desperate measures to make a sale.
Please Note I sell modern design 9ct, 18ct and Silver Jewellery, Platinum jewellery we handmake ourselves. I carry a very good selection of jewellery stunning designs with prices from as little as £10 , we are always happy to advise regarding any jewellery matter, we have an onsite workshop and all of our manufacture and repair work is carried out by myself on the premises, i have recently started doing pearl stringing myself and we offer a basic pearl rethreading service to the public only.

No comments:

Post a Comment